What I do
I offer Therapeutic and Medical Massage to help ease your stress and pain. I use a combination of Swedish Massage with various Deep Tissue techniques. I also provide Reflexology treatments, a form of hands on energy work.
Benefits Of Massage
- Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well being.
- Massage can relieve stress and anxiety.
- Massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
- Massage prevents and relieves muscles cramps and spasms.
- Massage can also help with pain management
Reflexology is a type of bodywork that involves the application of pressure, movement and stretches to the hands and feet. Reflexology views the hands and feet as microcosms, or mirror images of the body. The belief is that application of technique to the hands and feet breaks up patterns of stress and tension in the rest of the body. The hands and feet set the tension level for the body, making them an excellent way to interrupt stress signals and to reset the body’s equilibrium. Reflexology has shown to be effective for a number of disorders, which include:
- Back Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Digestive Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Hormonal Imbalances